Have you develop a lot stress and frustration during the pandemic? or just finding it challenging to motivate yourself to exercise? Box4Health is non-contact boxing which focus on:
- Fitness level
- Develop Confidence
- Increase Energy
- Mental well-being
Come and enjoy boxing in Albert Rec Every Saturday! session last 45mins to an hour.
- Warm-up 10mins
- 20 mins working on techniques
15mins of cardio mix with strength training
-10-15 mins cool down with stretches
- Non-Contact Boxing, so there will be no punching another person
- 1M Distance
- Temperature check in place every session
- Participants and family must not have symptoms of Coronavirus (Temperature, consistent Cough, lost of taste and smell etc)
- Participants Must wash or hand sanitise before sessions begins
- All Participants MUST bring their own Boxing equipment (Gloves, mat, water bottle, face towel etc) We sell boxing gloves.
- Coach must wear protective gear (face mask, Gloves etc)
Session will be outdoor on the basketball at Albert Rec, so please prepare for the weather condition. If weather is very difficult to train outside then session may potentially move inside or be cancelled.
Please beware, once session is booked, there's no refund. However, if we have another lock down in the future, then Cruz Sports Coaching will have the right to make the decision on postponing until further noticed.
Please contact us if you like to purchase boxing gloves from us!